Post-Judgment Modification Lawyers

The Complexities Of Changing Your Divorce Order

Click image to watch our video on post judgment modifications

Changing your original divorce judgment or settlement can be complicated. There is often residual emotional turmoil that affects people for many years following a divorce. Personal circumstances change, of course, but the judgment was established to be as fair as possible for both parties.

If you are considering filing for a change to your original property settlement, spousal support or child custody arrangement, your attorney will need experience handling the complexities involved. Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers have been advising and representing clients on these complex issues for over 25 years. If you are considering filing for a post-judgment modification, you should have the top divorce lawyer Los Angeles has available. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.

The Unique Nature Of Post-Judgment Modifications

Click image to watch our video on the process of post judgment modifications

Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers have been providing effective divorce representation in complex family law and post-judgment modification cases since 1995. Contact us for a consultation. We have offices conveniently located in LA’s Century City and Orange County.

Our attorneys have the expertise and experience to represent high net worth individuals who require a modification of orders because of changing personal circumstances. As part of the consultation, we will discuss your reasons for modifying the settlement and give you an honest appraisal of your case and chances for success.

There are particular and specific reasons a divorce settlement may be modified months or even years later. We understand those reasons and how to present them. We will help you understand what to expect and what the best options are for making sure your request for a modification of orders has the best opportunity for success.

Related Topics to Post Judgment

We have a successful record helping people seek a modification of orders for high-asset divorce and nonmarital settlements involving: