LOS ANGELES FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY
A creative approach to legal analysis and legal writing is what Los Angeles attorney Mary H. Redfield contributes to her clients.
A graduate of the University of California Los Angeles School of Law, Mary calls upon her creativity and her background in English literature to craft winning legal briefs that play a decisive role in obtaining her clients’ rights in Court. Mary strives to be the best attorney Los Angeles has to offer.
Q&A with Top Los Angeles Attorney Mary H. Redfield
Do you have a specialty within family law?
I am a legal writing specialist. When special projects arise that require my particular strengths, I step in to craft compelling legal briefs designed to capture the Judges’ attention, and stand out from the multitude of legal briefs the Court is required to read each day.
How can your representation make a difference?
Writing is important because most requests for orders filed with the Court are won or lost on the paperwork. A legal brief that stands out from the rest and captures the Judge’s imagination, gets the Judge to focus on my client’s point of view.
What value do you deliver to clients?
I avoid legal clichés and I refuse to bore the Judge with my legal briefs. I strive to tell my client’s story in a compelling and interesting way, and to discredit the adversary’s arguments in a way that, if I’m lucky, might even get the Judge to smile.
What achievements/representations are you most proud of?
Where did you grow up?
I grew up in Eugene, Oregon.
Favorite book or movie?
I like 19th Century literature, particularly the novels of Charles Dickens.
Mary H. Redfield
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1997
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- B.A. - 1993
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: English Literature
Professional Associations &
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1997
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit, 1997